Thu, Apr 09|
CHAOS TO CALM ONLINE
3 Ways to Cope with Life Challenges
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2020, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. MDT
About The Event
We are all experiencing the Chaos in life and right now more than ever, we are looking to experience more calm.
It is so vital that we use this time to focus on us and how we deal with chaos and uncertainty, and have tools that we can use to get us there.
When you attend Chaos to Calm - you will learn 3 ways to cope with difficult life challenges.
Let's be honest, life happens and we experience stress and chaos and we don't know how to handle it. It effects our relationships, health and career, but it doesn't have to
You will learn to:
• Gain awareness of what’s creating your chaos
• Learn tools that will give you results right away
• Be more connected to yourself and your life
• Take control of your happiness to create a life you love
By taking this step to invest in yourself and your future happiness the side effects that may occur are:
• Feel more Calm when the Chaos shows up in your life
• Learn YOU have the power to change your life
• When you see the changes in yourself and your life, you'll be excited and inspired to continue your journey
• You'll feel like you are the creator of your life, just not along for the ride
If you are ready to move away from the Chaos towards the Calm - it takes ACTION and you will have to show up for this event and for your life if you want to feel excited and passionate to live each day and see the opportunities and blessing amongst the struggles.
If you're ready for something new, to wake up enjoying your life, happy and excited for what's to come, this is for YOU.
This event is valued at $50 - and as my gift to you I am offering it FREE to you and a guest.
Sign up NOW as space is limited and you'll want to secure your seat.
Tickets -click "+"
$50 value ticket gifted to you and a guest