Self-Love Wilderness Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
This self-love wilderness workshop will be an opportunity for you to re-connect with yourself, and connect with others. It is a dynamic interactive outdoor community experience where you can find dramatic insight and perspective, shatter your preconceived ideas, and learn how to move into who you really are - shaping your life to match your dreams.
Learning to love yourself in a natural setting can help amplify the motivation and self-love you discover, create and build during a seminar. “There is mounting evidence that contact with nature has significant positive impacts on mental health. It is associated with reduced levels of stress — which also has huge ramifications for physical health, reduced levels of depression and anxiety, increased resilience, improved self-esteem and increased capacity to engage socially.” - Mardie Townsend, PhD, an honorary professor at the School of Health and Social Development at Deakin University in Australia.
Together with Kieren from The Lady Alliance, and Michelle Bateman, will both be running one day seminars that help build off each other's programs.
Michelle's focus is:
• Uncover subconscious blocks that keep you from achieving what you want with the 5 Magic Questions
• Give yourself permission to invest in yourself
• Discover new empowering ways to look at life
• Understand your power to create your own reality
• Challenge the truth around your beliefs and how they affect your behavior
• Learn that the only 2 emotions are love and fear
Kieren's focus is:
• Find clarity on what drives you, and discover the secret to living authentically. (Differentiating between light and heavy decisions).
• Discover steps you can take to rediscover or refine your life purpose.
• Redefine what happiness and success means to you, and find a new path to living a successful, happy life.
• Find ways to get unstuck from an debilitating internal conversation with yourself.
• Discover empowering habits that help you feel powerful, successful, and fulfilled.
• Learn fundamental steps that fosters self-confidence, self-forgiveness and worthiness.
2 full day sessions on self love, split into two groups
2 small group hikes
Communal cooking to build community
Group Meditation Saturday morning (to center and open for the weekend)
Group yoga on Sunday morning
Event date and time TBA
Registration is with The Lady Alliance