Sat, Nov 30|
The Love Journey for Couples
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Lifestyle Meditation, 10937 120 St, Edmonton, AB T5H 3R3, Canada
About The Event
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH LOVE?
How healthy is your relationship with love? That’s right, you heard me…with love?
We have relationships with other people that we love and we also have a relationship with love. It might not be as healthy as you think, due to so many factors that we will look at in this workshop. It will give you a deeper understanding about how healthy your relationship is with love. Love of yourself, love of others, love of life, and what you mean exactly when you say I love you to family, friends and intimate love, which is often very different.
Michelle Bateman, Transformational Soul Coach with Soul Journey has teamed up with her soul mate Travis Belanger – Men’s Coach with Men on Fire to bring you this transformational experience.
In this powerful half day workshop you’ll dive into your Love Journey with your partner and together you will:
- Create a foundation for your relationship based on what you value as a couple
- Discover what can get in the way of your ideal relationship & create strategies that will help you get back on track
- Learn the 3 types of listening for more healthy ways to listen and communicate from love, not stories and fear
- The 5 Love Languages is a great tool in learning how to love in a way that feels free and is received by the other
- Look back and determine where you learned about love and from who, along with how did they love others, you, and life? That’s your imprint for how you love
- Uncover what fear-based love looks like, and what unconditional love looks like. This allows you to recognize when you are in fear love and what the shift to the love side will look like
- Understand the authentic masculine and feminine energies in a relationship and how to balance those together
Love is something you give and not just get. Our society is so focused on what we get from relationships, that we forget the purpose of love is to give freely without strings and expectations, but what does that even look like?
After completing this workshop, you will come away with a clear and deeper understanding of how to successfully love in action, what you value as a couple, an action plan to maintain it, what healthy unconditional love looks like, how to love and listen more effectively and how to deepen and strengthen your relationship.
If you are ready to improve your relationship and take it to the next level, this workshop is for you. Together you can transform your relationship into something beautiful and healthy. Say “yes” to your relationship and create a life you love.
Sign up now as space is very limited.
Investment in you: $97 + GST per person (you must register individually, but come as a couple)
Please arrive PROMPTLY at 12:45 pm to begin by 1:00 PM
We're looking forward to seeing you there.
REGISTRATION LINK COMING TOMORROW!